David J. Greer
David J. Greer in Vancouver, BC
Welcome to David J. Greer's personal Web page. I have more than thirty years of experience in providing technology solutions to customer problems. I am married with three children. We spend our spare time sailing, skiing, walking, photographing, and biking in the Vancouver, B.C., Canada area. I also play the piano and listen to jazz music.
Wind In Your Sails
My book Wind In Your Sails: Vital Strategies That Accelerate Your Entrepreneurial Growth is written by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Learn more on my book page. You can order Kindle or print editions directly from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca.
ProfessionalI have spent 35+ years as a successful entrepreneur. Today, I focus on entrepreneurial coaching, helping entrepreneurs and their senior management teams with their strategic planning, and on delivering high impact keynote presentations to entrepreneurial and leadership events. You can learn more at these links.
- Coach David J Greer
- My Entrepreneurial Blog
- Professional Background
- David's Twitter Posts
- Coach DJG's Instagram photos
- Early Stage Investing
- David's LinkedIn Profile
PersonalI have a wide variety of personal interests that begin with my wife Karalee and our three children Jocelyn, Kevin, and Allen. Here is more personal information about me and my social media contacts.
- A Two Year Mediterranean Sailing Adventure
- Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp, Nepal
- Google Plus
- The Greer Family
FriendsThese are links to close friends and initiatives that I hope you find interesting.
- Sailing Across the Atlantic Ocean with my friend Dick Leighton, his son Andy, and friend Rick Lane
- His wife Marian Leighton led us to Annapurna Base Camp and has recovered from breast cancer. She writes about the experience on Breast cancer, eh?
- Check out Kevin Lawrence's book Your Oxygen Mask First.
- I shot the wedding photographs and wedding video of our friends Rosa and John Malone's marriage in Cancun, Mexico.
- In Memory of Bruce Toback
- My 25th high school reunion in Edmonton.